An Eventful Year


After spending the day making the newest of memories with my growing family, I take a minute to realize how truly blessed I am. I reflect on a year, where times of sorrow burdened us, but were overcome by the pure and subtle blessings of marriage and birth. 
Our family (thanks to Casey and Sarah) :) welcomed it's first precious gift of life, Tristan Don "TD" Willis, on September 19th. He is the purest lil' form of love. His smile will melt you. I anticipate the day he calls me "Aunt ReeRee". It's been amazing to watch Sarah and Casey take their role as parents. They're incredible. Saddened that they live so far away, I cherish every moment I have with the three of them. 
On November 1st, Micah and Monica were married; therefore adding our sibling count to six! :) Us ladies are no longer outnumbered. She adds a sensitivity to our family that compliments us perfectly. She is the "I love you Sweetie" that makes your heart smile.
I hope everyone treasures the last days of their year, and embraces the coming one. Until next time...

Comments

  1. Thank you for the things you say about me, they sit right on my heart. I love you so much and am so proud to call you my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BEAUTIFUL family!! I think great things are still to come in '09 for you all. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment