The Evidence is Everywhere...


 We began this week with some serious high hopes. Emotions were high in the midst of certain possibilities for Wes and I, but luckily we serve a God that truly carries our lives in the strength of his very own hands. 

 The constant disappointment can begin to wear on your soul, your mind, and sometimes your very being. It continues to create questions that sometimes seem to always go unanswered. But again I say, what a faithful God we serve. 

 God, on a daily basis, is molding and forming my heart into exactly what He desires for it to be. And from what we know at this very time, He's just not done! The anxiety of starting our family sometimes has me screaming, " Hurry up already!" But how much more perfect will it be when it is in His timing and not ours. In the last few months, God has created a new passion in Wes and I. Not only for each other, but for the very thing our marriage was founded and created on...HIM. A new desire for Him is just what he has in store for us at this time. He is preparing us for something incredible...oh you just wait!

 I get caught up monthly, praying the same selfish prayer. But this past week, God made sure I was aware of Him. The evidence of His peace was everywhere. Sometimes bolder than others. Atleast once, if not twice a day, our Christian radio station played my testimonial song "Our Hope Endures" by Natalie Grant. He knew just when I needed it. I witnessed an amazing sunset on Monday. The opportunity to join an upcoming bible study, as a couple. Encouragement from friends and family....He truly is Everywhere. 

 And He loves me just enough to make sure I feel Him. Even in the small things. 

 This year holds great potential for Wes and I. Thankfully "His mercies are new every morning." We have a long way to go, but we rest in knowing that God is preparing us for something great. 

Comments

  1. I love you so much and I want to say thank you for being open and transparent. I think you're the real deal. I don't understand why so often, but I do trust the Lord with your lives and His timing.

    I continue to pray that He will grant you the deep desire of your heart (Psalm 37:4).

    I'm continue to pray and PRAISE [in advance] for what I believe is just around the bend for you both.<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, I read this at work today and I had to share with my girlfriend co-workers. Your strength is amazing at the very least. I look at you and think is there is anyway I could be just half the Christian you are I will be doing something with my life.

    Your faith is unbreakable and that is refreshing. I honestly do not know if I would be ablt to stay as positive as you have been. And yes I know that you can do all things through Christ who strengths you but Hillary you are truly amazing.

    I also must say the day you tell me that you are having a baby will be one of the most special days in my life. So please make it a big annouchment, I want a grand finale sister and I mean a big one.

    I will continue to pray for you and Wes daily but honestly is sounds like you have it (with Gods strength and comfort) taken care of.

    I love you so much Sissy
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment